Natural and engineered stone are not limited to counters and floors.
Ceramic Tile in Central PA
For ceramic tile in Harrisburg, PA, Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile has what you need. We offer high-quality, custom stone countertops, backsplashes, and more. And when it comes to flooring options, ceramic tile flooring is an ideal choice for its versatility and durability.
What Is Ceramic Tile?
Ceramic tile is typically made of red or white clay that is fired in a kiln. It is coated with a special glaze that seals and protects it, preventing the tile from absorbing stains. The glaze is also what creates the tile color and pattern. Ceramic tile is a very popular choice for floors and countertops and works well in nearly any room in the home.
Benefits of Ceramic Tile
There are many benefits to choosing ceramic tile, such as:
- Durability: Ceramic tile is highly durable and difficult to crack. Well-maintained tile floors are long-lasting and can easily withstand daily wear-and-tear, and in the rare cases a crack does occur, replacing the ceramic tile is a relatively easy process.
- Low maintenance: These tiles are also easy to clean and care for. Stains, liquids, and dirt all stay on the surface because of the special glaze, which allows you to easily mop the tile. For regular maintenance, vacuum with a soft brush attachment or sweep to remove loose dirt and debris that accumulates from everyday use. If you do happen to notice a stain, you can typically use heavy-duty cleaner/stain remover without damaging the tile.
- Water-resistant: Ceramic tiles are impervious to water and most stains because of the hard, protective top layer of glaze. They are an ideal option for bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens because they are resistant to the damaging effects of humid environments. If you purchase ceramic tile that is unglazed, it will need to be sealed to protect it from water and stains.
- Design options: Ceramic tiles come in a variety of styles, patterns, and colors, and they can be mixed-and-matched, accented with custom design elements, and produced to look like hardwood and other natural stones. Ceramic tile can also be easily cut into a variety of shapes for numerous pattern and design options.
- Allergen-resistant: Ceramic tile does not hold on to or attract allergens, so it is an ideal choice for people who are sensitive to dust and other allergens.
- Affordable: It’s one of the more affordable tile options depending on the type of tile and installation difficulty.
Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile for Your Ceramic Tile Needs
When it comes to ceramic tile stores in Harrisburg, PA, trust Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile. We are specialists in stone fabrication and can provide you with high-quality stone products for your home or business.
Stop by our 5,000 sq. ft. showroom or view our work online to see the Lesher difference in person. Whether you’re looking for tile backsplash or flooring, we have many options to choose from so you can find something to fit your exact needs.
Request a free quote today, and one of our sales associates will be in touch to discuss how we can help you with your next ceramic tile project.
At Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz & Granite, we acquire our natural stone materials, sinks, and faucets through a wide variety of preferred suppliers, guaranteeing you the perfect combination of style and within budget.
Get A Quote Today
We want to hear from you so take a moment to say hello. Let us know how you heard about us and when you would like to come in to discuss your project in detail.