Natural and engineered stone are not limited to counters and floors.
Marble Sinks in Central Pennsylvania
A marble sink can be a beautiful focal point for your bathroom or kitchen. A naturally-occurring metamorphic rock, marble has long been used in fine homes in Europe and across America. Many homeowners feel that one of the most luxurious features you can add to your home is a marble piece, such as a sink.
If you need a new sink, marble is only one of the many options you have to choose from — but there’s a reason why marble has long been a material of choice for elegant, sophisticated looks in bathrooms and kitchens alike.
The Advantages of Marble Sinks
There are many benefits of choosing a marble sink for your home. Marble sinks are:
- Beautiful. Marble comes with natural veins and swirls, which are caused by minerals and grains in the limestone. The patterns can range from subtle to distinct and they create a prized, elegant look that you won’t quite find in any other stone.
- Unique. Since marble is naturally-occurring, no two pieces of stone are the same. As a result, no two marble sinks look the same, either. The exact color and patterns on your marble will depend on where it came from. You can find a sink with distinctive patterns, which will be as unique as your home. Since marble is softer than some materials, you can also choose to customize it with beautiful edges and other design elements.
- Versatile. Marble comes in a variety of hues, ranging from rose, white, green, cream, and gray. You can select marble in different intensities and shades of these colors and with different patterns. You can also choose contemporary or classic marble sinks. You’re sure to find a marble sink that will complement your décor, whether you have a historic home or a newer property.
- Hygienic. Properly sealed marble is nonporous and comes in large slabs. The smooth surface tends to be free of crevices, which helps you keep your sink area clean. Marble is also easy to clean with a soft cloth.
- Long-lasting. Marble sinks can last for the lifetime of your home with a little care. Marble is resistant to breaks and cracks when compared with many other popular sink materials. Since this material lasts so long, a marble sink can be a valuable investment for your kitchen or bathroom.
- Temperature-resistant. Marble sinks stay somewhat cool naturally, and they’re also resistant to heat. You can fill your marble sink with hot water while shaving and not worry about damaging the marble.
Are You Looking for Marble Sinks in Central Pennsylvania?
If you are in central Pennsylvania and wish to enhance your home with a beautiful marble sink, you can find it at Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile. Explore our online gallery or visit our showroom in Middletown, Pennsylvania, to take a look at the beautiful sinks we’ve helped clients create. Our professional team focuses on stone fabrication as well as exceptional service. Contact us today to get a free quote for your new sink.
At Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz & Granite, we acquire our natural stone materials, sinks, and faucets through a wide variety of preferred suppliers, guaranteeing you the perfect combination of style and within budget.
Get A Quote Today
We want to hear from you so take a moment to say hello. Let us know how you heard about us and when you would like to come in to discuss your project in detail.