Your home is one of your most significant investments. You spend a lot of time in your house, so it’s essential to ensure it’s as beautiful and functional as possible. When looking for ways to add value to your home improvement projects without breaking the bank, stone remnants are an excellent way to get started.
Ready to learn more about our custom stone products and find out if we have what you need in stock? Contact Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile today by calling 717-964-4032!
What Are Stone Remnants?
The term “remnant” is used in the stone industry to refer to the excess stone left over after cutting a full stone slab. Remnants are ideal for home renovations that only require a portion of a slab.
Stone remnants make a fantastic sustainable option for home improvement projects, as they utilize the entire piece of precious natural stone without leaving waste behind.
What Projects Are Remnants Used For?
Remnants of stone slabs can perfect a multitude of home improvement projects with their extraordinary versatility. The sky’s the limit with the possible interior and exterior applications.
Customize your interior design with:
- Custom stone vanities made from granite, marble, and more
- Lazy Susans detailed with quartz or soapstone
- Versatile stone cheese boards
- Accent walls and backsplashes
- Durable tabletops
- Small countertop remnants
- Fireplace hearths
Upgrade your outdoor living space with:
- Outdoor kitchens
- Firepit surrounds
- Outdoor bars
- And other landscaping projects!
Stone remnants are an affordable alternative to new construction materials, making them a great option to get the look and quality of high-end stone without paying for it.
The Benefits of Buying Stone Slab Remnants
Stone slabs make an excellent option for interior and exterior design with the unique and luxurious looks they create. However, full natural stone slabs can come with a hefty price tag. Many people purchase whole slabs of stone, but for smaller custom projects, you can get the same result with an alternative — custom stone remnants.
Benefits of using remnants include:
- Reduced prices: Since remnants derive from pieces of stone cut from larger slabs, you can find the stone pieces you need at reduced prices. This perk makes remnants ideal for home renovation projects that don’t require the whole slab or for individuals looking for just enough natural stone to fit their project.
- Sustainable approach: Utilizing remnants reduces the amount of waste produced by using natural stone slabs in construction projects.
Buy Stone Slab Remnants for Home Renovations
Ready to complete your home renovation projects with stone remnants? Look no further than Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile.
We carry an extensive selection of stone remnants and continually add new pieces, so you can upgrade your residence with the exact stone look you want without paying the price of a full stone slab. Our team of experts can help you find the stone and finish you need to match your style, including granite, quartz, soapstone, and marble.
Contact us today at 717-964-4032 for our selection, or book an appointment to view the stone remnants in our showroom.